Thursday, January 3, 2008

Starting 2008 with 50 USELESS things about myself

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yes

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
NO! I don't do drugs or like people who do drugs!

3. Do you own a gun?
No!

4. Your favorite song?
It's an oldie...Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me by Mel Carter

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Always!!!

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like the beef ones. And yes, I know what they are made of but they taste good.

7. Favorite Christmas song?
I like the Charlie Brown Christmas theme song. I don't know the name.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the mornings?
Publix unsweet tea

9. Can you do push ups?
no :~(

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
The 18k gold Spanish ID bracelet my natural mother gave me when I was 16

12. Favorite hobby?
metal detecting

13. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex?
Wait! I don't want the opposite sex!!! You keep 'em. lol

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Eh, the kids like to say I do but, I just found out I don't. It's from an old head injury.

15. What's one trait do you hate about yourself?
I'm way to judgmental.

16. Middle Name?
Let's not go there and ruin the day.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1) I can't believe I'm wasting my time on this, 2) I bet I get stuck taking down all the decorations by myself; again, 3) I hope Dane's laptop is ready this Saturday.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Whataburger Hamburger, fries and a diet coke. BUSTED! lol

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
unsweet ice tea, caffeine free coffee & bottled water with

20. Current worry right now?
scheduling the gastric bypass surgery

21. Current hate right now?
All the crap leading up to this Presidential election.

22. Favorite place to be?
At home w/Lori

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
With Lori, Dane and two friends of Dane's. It was nice. I don't care for loud music, cheap fireworks or drunks so, home is usually my place of choice to celebrate.

24. Where would you like to go?
Back out on another week long or longer Disney Caribbean Cruise-

25. Name three people who will complete this?
Tina, Katie and Jess

26. Do you own slippers?
Not slippers per say but, I own bedroom shoes that look like boots. I never wear them.

27. What shirt are you wearing?
Black sweat shirt from Epcot with Mexican flag on the front. (No I'm not Mexican)

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
NO I hate it!!!! I slide to much.

29. Can you whistle?
Yes I can and I do. A LOT!

30. Favorite color?
black then red

31. Would you be a pirate?
Only if I were the Captain! I love the sea!!!!!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I'm usually to tired by that point to sing.

33. Favorite girl's name?
Never had a favorite.

34. Favorite boy's name?
Dane

35. What's in your pocket right now?
nothing.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Watching Jullian climb up on me.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Didn't have a "best" sheet; I had a "best" blanket; it was red, white and black silhouettes of Indians and cowboys on it.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I thought my back injury from a car wreck in 1996 but, now I am being told the head injury I received from a car accident back in 1978.

39. Do you love where you live?
No, actually I don't. But, I am restricted as to where to move to because of Lori and Dane's job.

40. How many tv's do you have in your house?
3

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Millie/Milagros hands down! Lordy!

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I'd be the last to know

45. What is your favorite book?
Treasure Island. LOL

46. What is your favorite candy?
I'm not into candy. My father sold candy for a living and I had tons of every kind ever sold. By the time I was eight I was waaaaay over it.

47. What is your favorite Sports Team?
GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don't plan on dying!

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Watching the L word reruns and getting all worked up again. lol

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Hopefully I slept through the freeze and it's warm out.

4 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

You realize it's called decaf coffee.

;)

Hi!

::;waving::::

Darlene said...

I know that... I did that on purpose to see if you were paying attention....(brain injury.) lol

mzgani said...

How far your interest in collecting stamp?

Darlene said...

Whoa, I'm sorry I didn't see this comment sooner....How in depth is my interest in stamp collecting? Well, actually I have a stamp collection that was passed down from my father from when he was a little boy to me when I was probably in the third grade and I added to it. I have stamps from all over the world. So, I would tell you that some of the stamps I have are over fifty years old and good shape. I don't touch them and I keep them as protected as possible in a special book. I have thought of photographing some and putting them on EBay but, I never have. My father was 86 years old when he passed away this past January and he started the collection when he was six.