The rules of this meme are:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. When I was a child, I hated Mayonaise and would always choose Mustard. In my early adult years, I found out, my mother wasn't using Mayo but some sort of cheap salad dressing all those years. I then tried Mayo, liked it and started it from then on. Now I am being told to go to mustard because Mayo isn't good for you. Go figure.
2. I really hate chain letters. Enough so that I send them to the PostMaster at the main postoffice so they can try to track down the guilty party and prosecute. Now that is hate, isn't it? LOL
3. I hate staying up till 2:30 every morning because my partner can't come in from work and just go to bed. I feel like I'm the one on a night shift.
4. I love sushi! Not those stupid rice roll things but, the raw Salmon and Tuna. I could eat that everyday.
5. I will be 51 this year and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
6. I am a wee bit scared about having the gastric bypass. Okay, I'm a lot scared. I'd hate to die on the table and be this size for eternity. Total bummer.
I am going to tag... let's see whose blogs do I read that haven't been tagged already.... I have slim pickins here...kind of like my links on the L word chart.