1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? How in the world do I get my hair so messed up in my sleep! I hardly move.....I thought.
2. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss my sister. she hasn't been the same since our father passed away.
3. If you could move anywhere else, would you? I would if I could take my grown sons and my grandchildren. I would love to move out of this repressive state but, I don't think I could ever leave them since they are my world. Family is everything.
4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be? Protein bars and coffee.
5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Famous person? Hmmm, I think I would want to have lunch with Amelia Earhart. Then I could find out what really happened to her.
6. What was the last book you read? The Michael Jackson Story.
7. What was the last movie you watched? I watched a pay per view movie....Repo Men
8. What was the last song you heard? Caribbean Queen by Billy Joel.
9. What's your dream vacation? I would love to take a month long Disney cruise overseas and take in an 'Adventures by Disney' vacation to the Cliffside gardens in Italy.
10. What is the next trip you'll take? Hoping to go to New Orleans Labor Day for Southern Decadence.
11. Did you ever go to camp? Nope. When it came to the forest/woods; while I enjoy the quietness of them now, terrified me as a child because I had such a fear of snakes.
12. Have you ever been in love? Yes, of course.
13. What do you want to know about the future? Not sure.
14. Where is your best friend? That is a good question.
15. How is your best friend? Your guess would be as good as mine.
16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? My sister n law. When she meets a person, she asks them a million questions; nothing is off limits. Then she commits it all to memory and relays whatever it is in the most negative, unflattering light possible. It's disgusting.
17. What does your last text message say? "Call the office and ask them if you can have your bed delivered on Sunday the 7th. Tell them you don't have any other time you can have it delivered. Lori is working 16 hour days that week and can't help." ( My son is moving into a new apartment in the middle of the work week.)
18. What are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish? 1. Travel 2. Stay young at heart 3. Remain grateful for what I have.
19. What is one thing you've learned from your parents? Not to live my life like they did. Have fun while you can or it could be to late like it was for them.
20. What is one thing you hope to teach your own children? That each generation is responsible for the generation that came before them and the one that is coming after them whether you like them or not. lol